NorthWest Building Inspections, Inc
NorthWest Building Inspections, Inc. is a locally-owned and operated commercial and residential inspection company that has grown over the years primarily through referrals from satisfied customers and trusted real estate professionals. Regardless of the size or nature of the project, we are committed to providing our clients the highest level of property evaluation necessary to make informed decisions in a timely manner. While we win customers with our extensive experience and technical expertise, we strive to maintain longterm relationships through honesty and consistency.
Whether you are purchasing a home, a multi-story office building, a 100+ unit multi-family housing complex or anything in between, we would love the opportunity to exceed your expectations and add you to our long list of satified customers.
Read more about our Commercial Building Inspections or Home Inspections to see how we may be able to serve you.
After gaining 14 years of experience in almost every aspect of residential and commercial construction, which included framing and supervising crews for large residential developments, owning and operating a framing and siding company specializing in high-end custom homes, and supervising the construction of large commercial projects, including a $17M school in the remote reaches of the Arctic Circle, Mr. Linde decided it was time to channel the knowledge he had gained during those years into what is now Northwest Building Inspections, Inc.
Since the company's inception in 2002 (formerly known as National Property Inspections), Mr. Linde has performed over 2,500 inspections in the Greater Seattle area. Residential properties inspected range from condos to $15M luxury single-family residences. Commercial properties inspected include strip malls, hotels, 250,000+ sqft warehouse buildings, office buildings, 300+ unit multi-family housing, adult care facilities.
Mr. Linde has also provided expert testimony on legal disputes between owners and builders on code and quality control issues.
- International Code Council - Certified Commercial Building Inspector
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector - License #314
- ASHI Certified Inspector #211624 (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Certified by the International Code Council (ICC) as a Residential Combination Inspector
- ICC Certified Residential Building Inspector - ICC #5288429-B1
- ICC Certified Residential Mechanical Inspector - ICC #5288429-M1
- ICC Certified Residential Plumbing Inspector - ICC #5288429-P1
- ICC Certified Residential Electrical Inspector - ICC #5288429-E1
- UPCS Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Certified Inspector 2002-2005
- Member of the National Association of Commercial Building Inspectors and Thermographers
- Member of American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Member of International Code Council (ICC)
TRAINING and CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Completed Roofing Consultants Institute's Roofing Technology and Science 1 course
- Completed Applications in Thermography
- Completed Exterior Design Institute's certification course for inspecting Exterior Insulated Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Completed Moisture Free Warranty Corporation's certification course for inspecting Exterior Insulated Finish Systems (EIFS)
- Completed Carson Dunlop's Commercial Inspection Course
- Completed Home Energy Rater Training and the RESNET National Rater Exam
- Completed Washington State University Extension Energy Program Verifier Training Program
- Trained in arctic and cold weather home building
- Completed EPA/AHERA Asbestos Abatement certification course
- Completed the Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) certification course for inspecting HUD properties
- Attended 2-day course - Gas and Oil Heating Appliance Seminar for Inspectors